Christmas at InterContinental Prague is one of the best experiences during holiday. The hotel offers various events and festive things to do, starting from December 1. It is one of the best luxury hotels in Prague to celebrate the holidays. They offers from amazing afternoon tea to mouth-watering Christmas Eve dinner. Most of tourist attractions are also located near the hotel.
In this article, we have covered everything which you can do at the hotel and nearby the hotel on Christmas Holiday. Let’s see!
Christmas 2019 Celebrations with Festive Events
The following is an expected schedule @ InterContinental Prague during Christmas 2019 celebration.
- Christmas Takeaway 10 – 24 Dec
- Festive Afternoon Tea 1 – 31 Dec
- Christmas Turkey Takeaway 10 – 31 Dec
- Advent Brunches 1, 8, 15, 22 Dec
- Christmas Gala Dinner 24 & 25 Dec
- Christmas & Boxing Day Brunch 25 & 26 Dec
Christmas Takeaway @ Duke’s Bar and Cafe – December 10-24
Do you want to take a break from your kitchen to spare sometime? Give this job to the IC Prague for you. You can explore delicious meal ‘Christmas Takeaway’ again.
- Ordering is available from 10st until 17th of December.
- Pick up is available from 19th until 24th of December
Best Christmas Afternoon Tea @ Duke’s Bar and Cafe – December 1-31
Prague’s famous and best Christmas afternoon tea is available from December 1 to 31. It is a good idea to treat yourself or your loved one after a busy day spent in a Christmas Shopping. This is also a perfect thing to warm up your body in this winter.
This afternoon tea consists of homemade and wonderfully decorated scones, seasonal Christmas cakes, sandwiches, including coffee, tea, mulled wine or a mineral water. This afternoon tea is available from 1pm to 5pm.
- 590 CZK (Approx. EUR 23 or US$25) per person at Duke´s Bar & Café
- 990 CZK (Approx. EUR 38 or US$43) per 2 persons at Duke´s Bar & Café
Christmas Turkey – Takeaway – December 10 to 31
Why spend more time on preparing special dishes on Christmas holidays? InterContinental Prague helps you to discover variety of dishes and cuisines for your family and friends. IC Prague Hotel offers you a ready-to-roast turkey.
- White wine Chardonnay, Los Vascos, Casablanca Valley, Chile
- Red wine Primitivo Montecore, IGP, Femar Vini, Italy
- Green beans, Brussels sprouts, carrots, mashed potatoes and almond s tuffing
- Apple pie (6 por tions)
- Cranberry and natural juice
*This Christmas takeaway may be packed up at the Duke’s Bar and Cafe or can be delivered to your home for an additional cost.
The above mentioned Christmas Turkey usually cost you 3600 CZK (Approx. EUR 141 or US$157) for 4 to 6 people. Please order at least 3 days prior to pick up or delivery as suggested by the hotel.
Christmas Advent Brunches at Zlata Praha Restaurant – December – Only Sundays except 29
This delicious brunches are available from December 1 (Sunday) and available to all Sundays except December 29.
- 1290 CZK (50 EUR or US$56): per person including a welcome drink and unlimited consumption of soft drinks and tea & coffee
- 1490 CZK (58 EUR or US$58): per person including a welcome drink, unlimited consumption of soft drinks, tea & coffee, house wine, and beer
- Children from 6 to 12 years receive a 50% discount, Children up to 5 years free
To stay here for festival mood, do not forget to reserve room/suite from this website.
Christmas 2019 Gala Dinner @ Zlata Praha Restaurant – December 24-25, 6pm-11pm
What is more tasty than a Christmas Gala Dinner? Zlata Praha Restaurant at InterContinental Prague Hotel offers delicious dinner on December 24 and 25 i.e. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The detailed 4-course menu is given below with cost underneath.
- Dessert: Zacapa scented Mozzart pastry, vanilla ice cream
- Welcome drink: Prosecco di Valdobbiadene brut DOCG, Veneto, Nino-Franco, Italy
- Main course: Corn-fed chicken roulade, foie gras, black truffle, barly and porchini mushrooms ragout, brussel sprouts, garlic compote
- 1st Starter: Creamy snails, herbs, puff pastry, liquorice
- 2nd Starter: Fish veloute, terrine, fried fish roe, malossol caviar, root vegetables
Price/Cost for Gala Dinner
- 2300 CZK (EUR 90 or US$100)/person (24 December)
- 2100 CZK (EUR 82 or US$91)/person (25 December)
- Children aged up to 12 years old receive a 50% discount.
- Check hotel room reservation rates and suite photographs here
Christmas and Boxing Day Brunch 2019 @ Zlata Praha Restaurant – December 25 – 26, 11am – 2pm
InterContinental Prague offers Christmas with delicious menu even for brunch and live music with traditional Christmas melodies.
- 1600 CZK (62 EUR, or US$69): per person including a welcome drink and unlimited consumption of soft drinks, tea & coffee
- 1800 CZK (70 EUR or US$78): per person including a welcome drink, unlimited consumption of house wine, beer, soft drinks, tea & coffee
- Children from 6 to 12 years old receive a 50% discount. Children up to 5 years free.
To book your table or dinner / party package, call on +420 296 630 522 or email the hotel on email@example.com
How to Reserve Room / Suite @ InterContinental Prague with Best Prices
To reserve your hotel room or suite at the best rates available during Christmas Holidays 2019, please visit this website. Prague is a world famous Christmas destination. So, book your room well in advance!
Article Title: InterContinental Prague: Christmas 2019 Lunch, Gala Dinner, Brunches and More
Article first published on October 31, 2019.