Get ready to celebrate a decent and peaceful Christmas in Palmerston. People look up to the Christmas 2019 Palmerston North celebrations. From friendship special meals to delicious family cakes, you all have the excuses to celebrate Christmas holidays here.
A variety of concerts are hosted by different hotels and art centers with an aim to give you the best Christmas memories. There are many other ways to celebrate Christmas in Palmerston North.
Christmas 2019 Palmerston North: Best Events, Things to Do, How to Spend, and More
How to Spend Christmas in Palmerston North:
- Plenty of options leave you confused about where to begin. A Christmas Pantomime on Cinderella at the Featherston Street is the highlight of Christmas. The world of theatre presents Cinderella with a twist. They use famous songs, parody, and add humor to make it exciting.
- Awapuni Racing Centre will be hosting Christmas at the Races. The admission fee varies from $10 to $150. They have interesting names for the tickets such as, General Admission, The Nutcracker Suite, Christmas in the Silks, Christmas Bash, etc… Lot of live entertainment and fun is planned for Christmas 2019 Palmerston North.
Christmas Events in Palmerston North:
- Few days before Christmas, the town hosts live shows from international stars. The ABBA show is one of the most awaited Christmas Events in Palmerston North. The show is planned for Monday 3rd December and the timings are from 8 pm to 10:30 pm. The performers will wear ABBA’s similar costumes; there will be a splendid light show, and a live band backing up the music. It is a must if you love the classics.
- The grand Christmas Parade in Palmerston North will be hosted at The Square. The admission is free. There will be special Christmas shops and crafts activities for the kids. Hundreds of people participate in the Christmas parade at 2 pm.
- Another major parade will be on the down Church Street. Welcome the participants and celebrate Christmas with pipes and drums. Barber Hall will also host some exciting Christmas events for families and kids.
Read Interesting Article Also: Christmas in Nelson NZ
Things to Do in Palmerston North During Christmas:
- Ever tried a traditional Christmas meal with The Salvation Army? Visit the Church St for a Christmas feast by the Salvation Army. It is an experience to take and taste.
- Rush to the Farnham Park for some excellent food fairs and craft activities. Your kids are going to fall in love with the time spent here.
- Kairanga Lions Club also invites people to attend the parade, food fair, and other exciting games. Have you ever seen what a business float is; you must check out the Hugs Childcare Centre for themed Christmas decorations.
- We wish you a merry Christmas in advance and hope you make the most of your holidays in Palmerston North this year.
Article Title: Christmas 2019 Palmerston North: Best Events, Things to Do, How to Spend, and More
Article last re-published on October 22, 2019.